100 Days in the Secret Place: Classic Writings from Madame Guyon, Francois Fenelon, and Michael

100 Days in the Secret Place: Classic Writings from Madame Guyon, Francois Fenelon, and Michael

B. inggris tolong bikin kalimat recount text ( factual text) ​

tolong bikin kalimat recount text ( factual text) ​

Orientation : I spent my last summer holiday in Seoul, South Korea. I went there with my friend

Event(s) : On the first day, I was landed at Incheon Airport around 7 a.m. after a 6 hourslong flight. Then I went to Seoul by train and checked in to the hotel I alreadybooked. I decided to take a rest for a while. At night, I went to Hongdae, afamous district in South Korea. I went to eat traditional Korean food. On thenext day, I went to the Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Museum. I alsowent to learn how to make Kimchi and see the scenery of Seoul from SeoulTower. I went back to the hotel at 10 p.m. and immediately went to sleep.I spent my last day in Myeongdong and bought some stuffs and souvenirs formy family and friends. I also ate the street food there. I went to the airport at3 p.m. because my flight was at 5 p.m.

Re-orientation : I had a fantastic experience in South Korea and made wonderful memory with

I had a fantastic experience in South Korea and made wonderful memory withmy friends. It was a great trip

[answer.2.content]